Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 4 October 2016

See the Muslim man who shoots sister in the head for marrying Christian man

marrying Christian  (youtube)
Mubeen Rajhu, 24-year-old Muslim from Lahore, Pakistan, has killed his sister for marrying someone, of a different faith.
According to DailyMail, he shot his 18-year-old sister in the head for disgracing the family by marrying a Christian.


» more Muslim shoots sister in the head for marrying Christian  (dailymail)
Explaining his actions, Rajhu said: "I told her I would have no face to show at the mill, to show to my neighbors, so don't do it. Don't do it. But she wouldn't listen.

I could not let it go. It was all I could think about. I had to kill her. There was no choice. There was no yelling, no shouting. I just shot her dead."

No comments: